Quantity: 1 Quart
Leatherkote is an environmentally safe and clean product.
In addition to leather you can now also recolor a vast range of different materials and products such as vinyl, rubber, ABS and PVC type material and be assured that it will not peel, crack or chip off.
- Designed specifically to dye/recolor leather
- Will also color vinyl, plastic, rubber, & many other surfaces without a primer
- Environmentally safe and clean
- Can be brushed on or sprayed on.
- Available in Hi Gloss finish, Semi gloss, Satin or Matt finish
- Easy to use and a highly versatile product
- Specifically formulated to adhere to the most difficult of substrates
- Will not crack, chip, peel or fade
- Can be used on a far greater range of surfaces than other waterborne or solvent based products
- Reduces the number of processes required to coat the substrate
- Health and safety issues not a concern
- All the issues of storage, transport and destruction of waste that are complicated by high solvent-content materials are eliminated by the use of Leatherkote
We can mix and match almost any color you need. Special color matching is available in quarts, gallons, 5 gallon pails and 50 gallon drums. If the color you want is not on the RAL color chart you can send us a sample of the color and we will match it for you.
Please specify your desired RAL color number in the Comment/Delivery section when you check out or indicate if you are sending a sample.
Customers who bought this product also purchased